UK Dedicated Server Hosting
- Low-cost physical UK dedicated server
- Uncontended high-performance resources
- Chassis built to any specification
- Fault tolerant redundant components
- Ideal for high IOps and intensive compute
Redundancy and HA Options
High-availability options including redundant A+B power supply, multiple drives and hardware RAID 0/1/5/6/10.
Fast dual-stack IPv4+IPv6 high-quality low-latency network built for superior uptime and global reach.
Full support for any hardware and network issues, with optional server OS/software management available.
Any Server Operating System
Choose from the latest Ubuntu Server, CentOS, BSD or Microsoft Windows Server operating systems.
Installation and licensing of software from Microsoft (SQL Server, Remote Desktop, Office, Exchange etc.), Sophos, Symantec, cPanel, Plesk and others.
Value server options starting on just a monthly contract for short-term requirements; discounts for longer terms.
A general purpose server suitable for most light or moderate duty workloads:
- 4-core/8-thread Intel Xeon CPUs
- Up to 32GB ECC RAM
- Up to 2x10TB HDD or 4x2TB SSDs
- Non-redundant power supply on A+B power
Servers suited to higher uptime, heavier IOps applications and virtualised hosting:
- Up to dual 8-core CPUs and 128GB RAM
- Up to 4x10TB HDDs or 4x2TB SSDs
- Zero-downtime hot-swap storage
- Redundant power supplies on A+B power
A fully bespoke hardware solution designed to meet your exact requirements and budget:
- Up to four CPU sockets and 1TB of RAM
- Redundant, fast, high-capacity storage
- Redundant power and network options
- Minimum 12 month contracts apply
Want to discuss our services further? Contact us using this form, conveniently structured to ask the important questions (* are required fields):
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
© 2007-2017 ConnetU Ltd. (company no. 07240948). Registered in England & Wales at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London. N1 7GU.